The Benefits of Veneers
Dental veneers can transform a dull, stained, damaged smile and strengthen and fortify weak and fractured teeth in some cases. From cosmetic imperfections to mild to moderate chips and cracks, veneers are one of the fastest and most effective ways to quickly makeover damaged teeth. If you have cosmetic damage or would simply like to make aesthetic improvements to your smile, dental veneers may be a good option for you. The dentists at Khalid Hussein, DDS PC, offer cosmetic and general dentistry services in Washington, D.C.
Get A New and Improved Smile with Dental Veneers in Washington, D.C.
Chipped, uneven, stained, or otherwise damaged teeth are a common source of embarrassment and can take a toll on self esteem and confidence. But the effects of bad teeth extend beyond personal feelings of dissatisfaction when you look in the mirror. Studies have found that people make both conscious and unconscious assumptions about everything from your education and competence levels to your age.
So as unfair as it might be, cosmetic dental issues not only make people feel bad, but they can also have a negative effect on your personal and professional life as well. But veneers offer an affordable and convenient way to get a smile makeover in just a few appointments. Some of the main benefits of dental veneers include:
- Porcelain and composite resin materials match the color and texture of natural teeth for a discreet and authentic looking result
- Porcelain is stain resistant, helping your teeth to stay whiter longer
- Last for five to ten years, often longer
- Whiten teeth that are resistant to surface whitening treatments
- Change the size, shape, and color of damaged teeth
- Close small to moderate gaps and spaces
Find a Dentist in Washington, D.C.
For more information about veneers and other cosmetic and restorative dentistry options, contact us today by calling (202) 496-0891 to schedule an appointment with one of our dentists.