Washington DC dentists Khalid Hussein,DDS PC, welcomes you to his office site. At our practice, we endeavor to offer the highest-quality care to our patients, keeping them informed and involved in the process from start to finish. Our team offers a complete slate of dental services, including cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, and root canals. Discover what services we can offer you!
Having dental problems can feel overwhelming, and even frightening. We believe that it is our duty to mitigate the difficulties surrounding dental care and make the process as easy and comforting as possible. No matter which doctor you see at our practice, you are guaranteed to have a care provider who listens and responds, using their experience and knowledge to help guide you through the process. You will be effectively diagnosed and offered multiple treatment paths that suit your needs, getting the individualized attention you require.
When patients are empowered, they are confident in their treatment and better able to take an active role in their health and well being. We believe that knowledge is central to this empowerment. That is why we have an extensive library right here on our website covering all the important topics related to dental care. Take time to browse them so you can approach your treatment feeling fully informed.
Comfortable, Convenient Setting
Our team understands that quality care is vital to the treatment process. But without the right setting, it is only half the picture. We strive to make our office efficient and convenient, from how we schedule our patients to our physical location.
Are you ready to schedule your appointment? Give us a call to schedule your twice-yearly visit or consult with us about other procedures.
Dr. Khalid Hussein graduated magna cum laude from The George Washington University, and in 2004 earned the Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University, one of the world’s leading dental institutions.
June 1, 2020
Subject: Phase 1-Reopening
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
On Friday, May 29, 2020 the District’s Stay-at-Home was lifted and DC Mayor Bowser allowed Phase 1 reopening of businesses. Please few the website to Mayor Bowser’s new regulations: https://mayor.dc.gov/
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office as well as having your temperature taken.
· We have hand available in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
· No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 is permitted to enter the facility.
· All patients and visitors must wear facemasks when not receiving dental care.
· Patients may opt to wait in a personal vehicle or outside the office where they can be contacted by mobile phone when it is their turn for dental care.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (202)496-0891 or email us at email@example.com.
Our office will be resuming normal hours effective June 2, 2020.
Thank you for being our patient! We greatly value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
Dr. Khalid Hussein, D.D.S., F.A.G.D
Lorena Rojas, Office Manager